Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Kleenex Tissues

As part of Crowdtap, I got the chance to try their tissues with lotion and their anti-viral tissues. I have not yet tried the anti-viral ones as nobody in my house had been sick since I received my sample, but I have tried the ones with lotion. I have to say that they are great. They are super soft and seem pretty strong. They definitely feel good on your nose and face. The only negative is that I wish they were just a bit thicker. Compared to discount tissues, they are quite thick, but I feel like they would be better if they were just a tiny bit thicker. As part of this campaign, I am able to share with you an exclusive coupon for $1.50 off any two boxes of lotion or anti-viral tissues. Click here for the sample and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment