Saturday, January 17, 2015

I Like Free Stuff and I Cannot Lie

(Old post, but moving it from other blog to this one. Original post date 5/6/14) So, I'm a member of a couple of sample panels on-line. I was fortunate enough to get the chance to do two campaigns through Smiley360 at the same time. The first is for Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin, and Nails gummy supplements. Given my thin hair and fragile nails, I was quite excited about this one. Check it out here if you would like. My sample was enough to get me through 40 days. Can't say I've noticed a difference yet, but I realize it would take months to see a real different in hair or nails.

My other current mission is for Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant toothpaste. I also got a free, battery-powered spinbrush with this one. Check it out here. I love the flavor of the toothpaste, although it isn't something I'd be able to use exclusively as I need a sensitive formula. But the taste is great and I love the way my teeth feel after using it. The toothbrush is decent. I find it to be louder than other power toothbrushes I've used, and the brush head is a bit on the large size. But it gets the job done. I would definitely take it with me when I travel. smiley360
Arm & Hammer

No comments:

Post a Comment